Monday 5 November 2007

Out of synch...

So there I am in just jeans and t-shirt, the Sun is shining, the birds are singing, and the air is buzzing with sound insects going about their daily business. When is this? June? July? No it's the beginning of November, now put me in a dress and call me Susan but doesn't that seem a little strange to you? I spent the best part of Saturday afternoon in the garden, supposedly pulling out the last of the Summer bedding plants and planting some miniature Narcissus, but the bedding is still flowering just as well as it was a couple of months ago so I decided it can stay a little longer. The bulbs still needed to be planted though, so it was case of putting them in anywhere there was a gap where they aren't likely to be disturbed by future planting.

I even found time to wash and polished the car... now climate change is inevitable, lol.

No comments: